What is modcrosse?
Modcrosse is a modified non contact version of lacrosse. It is a challenging, fun, fast action team sport for boys and girls of primary school age.
What are modcrosse school clinics and how do they work?
Wembley Lacrosse Club Development Officers come to schools to conduct a series of modcrosse coaching clinics covering the basic skills, game rules, game situations and game tactics.
- Clinics are run for classes from years 1 to 7.
- We can attend the same class 3 times, so schools usually pick a suitable time, and we attend at the same time for 3 consecutive weeks.
- Full day bookings are preferred, but this is flexible according to the needs of the school.
- Clinics are 100% FREE, but bookings are essential.
- We provide all the equipment, including modcrosse sticks, balls, bibs, cones and goals.
- If schools want to purchase equipment for later use, they can do so directly from us.
- We also run inter school modcrosse carnivals in conjunction with Smarter than Smoking - please use the contact details below for more information.
Who should I contact to organise a school clinic?
Please contact Amanda Plummer
, or on 0404 835 699 to arrange suitable dates, or to ask any questions you have about the school clinics program.